Measuring Your Email Marketing
How to use reports and analytics to evaluate your marketing campaigns
Metrics – can be like magic. Have you wondered: how can the reports and analytics of digital marketing give you the insight and key info you need to succeed? This seminar will take you step-by-step through the amazing data generated by all the key online marketing tools – and give you tips on how to use it.
Attendees of this presentation will learn:
- How email open and click-through reports can help you know:
- Which of your products/services are hot, which are not, and how to test for best results
- Out of a field of everyone, who is interested in what topics – so you can focus your precious time, efforts & energy
- The calls to action/messaging that actually WORK
- Best times, days and ways to get the response you want
- How evaluating event registration and survey response patterns can help improve your next campaign by leaps and bounds
- How social media engagement and click rates can tell you the topics, type of media posts, and frequency your connections really want
- How research, setting goals, monitoring campaign results and applying lessons learned will continually improve your results!
Make a marketing plan and then measure it!